| World Casino Directory does not, under any circumstances collect, share, sell or pass on any of your personally identifiable information for use any other party whatsoever, for marketing or advertising, or for any other reason whatsoever, apart from the reasons listed below. While we cannot guarantee that unscrupulous persons will never be able to acquire your information by underhand electronic means, we continually strive to implement all of the means we can to try to stop them.|
When you register with World Casino Directory as a member, you submit the personal information necessary for us to administer our system.
Disclosure of Your Information - we may decide to, or be forced to, reveal your personal information for the following reasons:
- To send out prizes purchased in store or won in our contests / casinos.
- We use your email to send out our newsletter (which you can easily opt-out of at any time) once a month.
- To invoice users or advertisers (if applicable) / or other accounting reasons.
- Trying to resolve any support and technical problems users may have.
- By supplying your information it also helps us to ensure a safe environment for all users of World Casino Directory's site (in the case of tracking down unscroupulous users should they appear)
- In the rare case that World Casino Directory should ever change ownership the new owner will receive our records.
- When officially instructed to do so by an authorized representative of a law enforcement agency or other official government body.
- If we decide to pursue any legal matter involving a user.
We need to be able to have a measure of certainty that users are who they purport to be, in order to keep all Users as free as possible from the risk of fraud and harm. For this reason, your application for membership may be vetted, or in some cases denied, in order to keep members safe from unlawful or unethical use of their information.